boistering

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Chirico

Reading Hebdomeros by Chirico and marvel at the deft segue from different narrative line and structure into other multiple subtexts and thoughts. Remember his paintings and "Once again he had to leave, to quit those parts. Hebdomeros asked to pay his bill and said good-by to the hotelkeeper, who did his best to show him that the rain wouldn't last forever..."

Also,

1.
brief yellow triangle morning culls dawn
among breath I memorize sigh against crisp
anterior gulls these sheets crinkle erotic thighs
grip the day so venerable as if to remember
and then joust anger all my frustrations
I lean out against the sill of your brow counting
there are no other times such as this in unwinding
sere autumn among regret I lived here that’s
what I wanted to say simply that I lived this
jungle of being and these bricks by brick I
meant to cleanse my eyes of violence and
sail the seas of your flesh darkly among coy stars
pretty little star still left in morning O as if
I could capture your million grins live on after death


2.
brief yellow triangle morning culls dawn
among breath I memorize sigh against crisp
sere autumn among regret I lived here that’s
what I wanted to say simply that I lived this
grip the day so venerable as if to remember
and then joust anger all my frustrations
I lean out against the sill of your brow counting
anterior gulls these sheets crinkle erotic thighs
meant to cleanse my eyes of violence and
sail the seas of your flesh darkly among stars
pretty little star still left in morning O as if
I could capture your million grins live on after death
grip the day so venerable as if to remember
sail the seas of your flesh darkly among coy stars


3.
I lean out against the sill of your brow counting
there are no other times such as this in unwinding
sere autumn among regret I lived here that’s
what I wanted to say simply that I lived this
jungle of being and these bricks by brick I
meant to cleanse my eyes of violence and
sail the seas of your flesh darkly among coy stars
brief yellow triangle morning culls dawn
among breath I memorize sigh against crisp
anterior gulls these sheets crinkle erotic thighs
grip the day so venerable as if to remember
and then joust anger all my frustrations
I lean out against the sill of your brow counting
meant to cleanse my eyes of violence and

"Though they've told me
that dead
we don't have any memories"


Nonce balladeer among pink flamingos
Floridian rubble nee Rimbaud marvelous
architecture among ne'er-do-wells

There are no stars large enough for our trailer parks
she said, why spend all that money on sumptin
that aint even as good as visitin Wal-Marts?




2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger incredulass said…

    television!

    Wedge between silences
    Uninvited guest that
    Everyone knows, your
    Unblinking eye stole

    My childhood, as I
    Was getting teenaged
    You changed too
    Now I barely

    Recognize you, only
    Touch you from a
    Distance now, across
    The room, but you

    Keep smiling, modern
    Sphinx, with new cars
    For teeth.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Gene Tanta said…

    The Little Lady

    The little lady has her Kuan Yin
    But cracked skulls have yet to pay for love

    The little lady, I have sighed my last
    Autograph under the sea

    The little lady, virtuoso lightening
    Cornice piece, millstone-bound, mother’s gait

    The little lady, pin-cushioned and new
    Clenched teeth drawl in watery syllables

    The little lady, the rice thickens
    And the bones stick out of the poor

    The little lady, my philosopher wears a frown
    In closed-caption but will not barge in

    The little lady, a ghost knifing me to death
    Polite until I towel-off

    The little lady, my coroner has a way about him
    By the way he shades his eyes from the die

    The little lady, by the way he chips my weeks
    And dirties up the places where I will love you

    The little lady, shoelace of the mind
    Solace to my hysteria-calls

    The little lady is walking away at a smartish pace
    Sunglasses backwards on her heads.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home